We want you to be involved in the process so are going to release a triennial report (every 4 months) with the figures so you can keep up to date. So here it is for April 2019 – July 2019.
- 570 hours of tutoring for school children
- 92 sessions of a 10-week skills course for a school child
- 52 school lunches
- Internet access for 101 school children for project research
- 81 training sessions for a student to be a baker
- 32 Educentre sessions for a school child (http://thesozofoundation.org.za/educentre/)
We feel so blessed that we can help such a fantastic organisation, it is all down to you all – thanks so much!
A few snapshots of what The Sozo Foundation has been up to over these 4 months
In May, they released an annual report so if you are interested you can read all about what they did from 2017-2018 here
Here is a video of one of the Educentre’s alumni who took every opportunity and hardship life threw at him and turned it into a living dream
A new minibus was purchased and know it will be a huge blessing to the community. See here
The building had a new look, fresh paint – shows a real sense of pride for the local people. See here