Divi BodyCommerce is a plugin that tackles the hard or awkward tasks when building a Woocommerce website with the Divi Theme.
It can be seen as a all-in-one plugin for Woocommerce, a swiss army knife.
The main features of BodyCommerce are:
– Customise the Woocommerce account area using the Divi Builder.
– Customise the Woocommerce email template.
– Customise the product page template using the Divi Builder, create different layouts for each category or even specify a specific layout for one product only.
– Customise the product category/shop template using the Divi Builder
– Customise the login page template using the Divi Builder.
– Customise the Cart Page template using the Divi Builder.
– Add a mini cart to your store.
– Ajax add to cart for Woocommerce single and variable products
– Custom improved sale badges for Woocommerce
– Product Slider
– WPML compatiable!
Divi BodyCommerce is ever changing, we have ideas which we are going to add in the near future. If you have a problem which you want to overcome, speak to us and we can look at adding this as part of the core plugin.
The account section (My Account) is the area where your customers will be directed when they log in to access their account.
It is fundamental that you have great UX (user experience) to make it easy for your customers to navigate and find what they need. Our Modules Include:
- local_shippingDB Woo Acc Addresses = Shows Addresses to edit.
- file_downloadDB Woo Scc Downloads = Shows available Downloads
- person DB Woo Acc Edit Account = Edit the users account details
- shopping_basketDB Woo Acc Orders = Show all the orders
- message DB Woo Acc Welcome Message = This shows a welcome message with the users First and Second name. You can change the text that will appear before the users name.
You can create different layouts for each category or even specify one for a particular product.
We have created 19 modules for you to use to create the page layout. Our Modules Include:
- chevron_rightDB Pro Add To Cart = Adds single product add to cart action.
- chevron_rightDB Pro Additional Information = Displays the additional information text (in default it is in the tabs).
- chevron_rightDB Pro Breadcrumbs = Displays the breadcrumb.
- chevron_rightDB Pro Content = Displays the content.
- chevron_rightDB Pro Images = Displays the product image/gallery.
- chevron_rightDB Pro Price = Displays the Product Price.
- chevron_rightDB Pro Product Rating = Displays the rating of the product.
- chevron_rightDB Pro Product Summary = This outputs the title, short description, price, add to cart & tabs.
- chevron_rightDB Pro Product Title = Displays the product title.
- chevron_rightDB Pro Related Products = Displays the related products (same categories).
- chevron_rightDB pro Reviews = Displays the product reviews.
- chevron_rightDB Pro Sharing = Displays the product sharing.
- chevron_rightDB Pro Short Description = Displays the short description.
- chevron_rightDB Pro Tabs = Displays the product tabs.
- chevron_rightDB Pro Upsell = Displays the upsell products.
- chevron_rightDB Loop View Product Btn - Displays a button to link to the respective product from the archive page.
- chevron_rightDB Loop Shop/category Title - Displays the current category title.
- chevron_rightDB Loop Archive - Displays the prdocu loop for the category page. You will need to create a product loop layout and assign it here.
- chevron_rightDB Loop Thumbnail - Displays the product thumbnail and sale badge in the Loop.
We have created 2 modules for you to use to create the page layout. Our Modules Include:
- chevron_rightDB Log Login Form = Displays the login form - you can customise it.
- chevron_rightDB Log Register Form = Displays the register form - you can customise it.
- remove_shopping_cartChange the remove action on the mini cart to be a "x" icon or the words "remove".
- adjustAdjust the position of the minicar to suit your store exactly
- add_shopping_cartIf you are using ajax mini cart you can do the following:
- removeAutoUpdate carts contents without having to reload the page.
- removeAuto show the mini cart after adding an item - so you dont have to hover over the cart icon.
- removeSet the delay before it auto shows and for how long before it disapears.
- styleStyle your mini cart
Show your customers how much money they will save on each product. Choose from a number of badge styles and customise the appearance to match your store. Try our demo or read our documentation to learn more.
The first page you land on when you access the account section is the “dashboard”. This has a little welcome message with the main navigation to all the relevant endpoints. The endpoints are as follows:
- Edit Account
- Log Out
Below is a screenshot of the default dashboard of Woocommerce
These endpoints are what BodyCommerce allows you to create layouts using the Divi Builder. For example, you can change the navigation from a dull bullet point text to a “fullwidth menu” Divi Module or add in the most recent orders on the dashboard as per the picture below
We have created 5 custom Divi Modules for you to use for specific tasks. To use them, add a new module and you will see them as per below.
Use BodyCommerce to customise the email template that is sent out from Woocommerce such as order confirmations.
Here have a number of settings for you to play with to make your custom email template. Below is a screenshot of the page and further information below that.
We have broken the settings into various sections:
- Appearance – changes the overall feel/design
- Header – customise the header of the email
- Order Details Table – customise the order details table if the email has one
- Footer – customise the footer
- Preview Your Email – take a look at what the email will look like.
A mini cart allows you to show the carts contents without clicking through to another page. This aids the User Experience of the website. The screenshot below is Abercrombie & Fitch’s mini cart as an example.
As you can see it shows the carts contents in a clean, easy to read way. From here the user can click through to the cart page or the checkout.
You can add a mini cart to your Woocommerce website using our settings.
Buy with confidence by going for a test drive.
You can test drive Divi CodyCommerce before purchasing
Try BodyCommerce Now!
Create a demo site that lasts for 24 hours. Have fun!
Read our full documentation on how to use BodyCommerce and what it does