We love WooCommerce and Divi and all the amazing things we can do. Both are highly customisable and have a massive helpful community – it just makes sense!
One of the main issues with the WooCommerce checkout page. It is clunky, too much information and we think for certain would reduce cart completion. On the other hand, Shopify checkout is simple, clean and beautiful to look at.
You can see a comparison below
3 Steps to create a Shopify Style Checkout in WooCommerce
- Install WooCommerce, Divi and Divi BodyCommerce on your website
- Go to BodyCommerce > Checkout Page.
- Enable “Enable Custom Checkout Layout? setting “.
- Leave “Select Checkout Page Template” setting blank.
- Enable Shopify Style in the setting “Checkout Style”.
- Style the checkout using our settings
After this you will have a checkout that looks something like this
Here is a video we have made to show how it works – we hope you love it as much as we do!