* VERSION 2.2.1 – 05/09/19
* FIX – Fixed issue where if there is a column next to the protect section, it will move the column down – not anymore
* FIX – Fixed issue with blank password working on some cases
* VERSION 2.2 -27/08/19
* NEW ADDITION – Ability to choose if you scroll to the location of the form after submission
* NEW ADDITION – Added the password show/hide icon on the password section. Click on the eye icon to view the password. We have added fontawesome for this so you may want to remove this if you have it on your site already
* VERSION 2.1.1 – 13/06/19
* NEW ADDITION – Added ability to specify multiple passwords comma seperated in another input box (below the password one)
* MOD – Improved license checking and activation on Multi-sites
* VERSION 2.1 – 13/06/19
* MOD – Added ability to change the error message when someone fills out the wrong password
* MOD – Updated branding on setting pages
* FIX – Fixed  issue
* VERSION 2.0.3
* FIX – Bug fixes
* MOD – made it so that when you enter in a password it will go back to the original position
* FIX – better look for updates
* VERSION 220.127.116.11
* FIX – Removal of code that was causing a php warning
* VERSION 18.104.22.168
* FIX – Fixed module caching issue where it would not show new sections and 
* VERSION 22.214.171.124
* FIX – Fixed issue where the shortcode name appears above the form.
* VERSION 2.0.2
* CSS fix for hiding admin boxes
* Version 2.0.1
* FIX – Fixed issue where the module wont show if Nitro was active too
* FIX – Fixed issue with stylesheet not loading
* Version 2.0
* WordPress 5.0 and New Divi Builder compatiability. You can now use the Protect module with the visual builder. You cannot use the visual builder on the protect section as this needs to be hidden from the public.
* Better caching of the module.
* Added icon and color to module to easily identify.
* Version 1.7
* NEW ADDITION – Added an error message when the password is wrong. It appears just below the form.
* NEW ADDITION – Added the ability to redirect the user to a specific URL instead of showing the content.
* Version 126.96.36.199
* FIX – Protect will now work for more than 10 protect sections – before it didnt.
* Version 188.8.131.52
* FIX – Compatibility with 404 error page plugin
* Version 1.6.9
* FIX – Fixed issue with meta data and post titles showing from the protect section on other pages.
* NEW ADDITION – Added setting to change the color of the form field.
* MODIFICATION/FIX – Removed the class “et_pb_row” from the password form so that it goes 100% wide and be the same width as the title before.
* Version 1.6.8
* FIX – Issue of Protect affecting the page layout not being fullwidth
* Version 1.6.7
* FIX – fixed issue with the custom button style button missing and other settings from the pp page
* FIX – Fixed color picker
* FIX/ADDITION – Added code to clear the Divi Builder cache each time opening up the module – this way the cache doesnt hide any new sections you make.
* Version 1.6.6
* NEW ADDITION – You can now add a pre-made Divi layout that appears after the password section. This gets removed after they successfully enter in a password (similar to the content shown before).
* Version 1.6.5
* FIX – issue where the use custom button style is missing.
* Small code changes to make it more secure!
* Version 1.6.4
* NEW ADDITION – Added a dropdown to select a Divi Layout that you want to show before the login form instead of the plain text that you can set. Create a layout in Divi, then set it here. It will override the text you have in the simple text box we have created. It will also disappear after loggin in.
* Version 1.6.3
* MODIFICATION – Added code that clears the divi builder cache when we make changes to the module so that changes are shown without you having to clear cache.
* MODIFICATION – Added an icon and the colour pink on the module to help highlight where it is.
* Version 1.6.2
* FIX – Issue with module not showing your sections
* Version 1.6.1
* Editors now have the permission rights to edit a password protected page.
* Fixed issue with some of our css conflicting with the default WordPress css
* Version 1.6
* Added ability to add Protect Section to your Divi page through a module called “Divi Protect”. Simply choose your password protected section from a drop down and it will show. No more need to add the shortcode manually.
* Version 1.5.3
* Fixed issue with logged in users still having to enter password when you check the option for them not having to.
* Version 1.5.2
* Fixed Issue with some styling options now showing.
* Version 1.5.1
* Fixed builder timeout issue
* Version 1.5
* Now have a cookie added for the forms – you can set the duration you want the cookie to be set for.
* Made the password more secure
* Version 1.4.1
* Styled up the inputs to be more user friendly and more like Divi.
* Added a button on the editor to add the shortcode – just paste your shortcode name in.
Divi Protect Changelog