/* CHANGELOG */
* VERSION 3.4.6
* FIX – Minor code and bug fixes
* VERSION 3.4.5
* MOD – Added muted=1 when using autoplay as it sometimes does not work without this.
* VERSION 3.4.4
* FIX – Minor code and bug fixes
* VERSION 3.4.2
* MOD – Stopped async CSS happening automatically. You have to manually enable this now.
* MOD – Added ability to exclude certain CSS from async to avoid any issues
* FIX – Fixed license glitch where cant search for more plugins.
* VERSION 3.4.1
* TEST FOR NEW LICENSE FORM UPDATE
* VERSION 3.4
* NEW ADDITION – Ability to export/import settings in Nitro Settings
* NEW ADDITION – More SPEED with Asynchronous CSS
* NEW ADDITION – Added ability to disable comments.js file
* NEW ADDITION – Added ability to disable jquery migrate
* MOD – Removed instandpage.js
* MOD – modified the gzip and browser caching – reset permalinks to get it
* MOD – Moved license form in the Nitro Settings tab, under the license tab.
* MOD – Changed code structure
* VERSION 3.3
* NEW ADDITION – Automatically defer section background images
* NEW ADDITION – Added instant.page library that will preload the page when hovering on a link on your website
* MOD – Altered gzip code to work on some that was not working
* MOD – Added ability to specify the youtube paramaeters for defer youtube
* MOD – better update check
* FIX – Fixed conflict with the video module and header injector plugins
* MOD – Chnaged code so that the images from BodyCommerce templating are deferred
* VERSION 3.2
* NEW ADDITION – Added leverage browser caching – enable this in Nitro Settings > htaccess (recommended!)
* NEW ADDITION – Added Gzip compression – enable this in Nitro Settings > htaccess (recommended!)
* NEW ADDITION – Added Enable keep-alive – enable this in Nitro Settings > htaccess (recommended!)
* NEW ADDITION – Added Disable Image Hotlinking – enable this in Nitro Settings > htaccess (recommended!)
* FIX – Iframes were not working with defer images (youtube videos)
* FIX – check_defer error message resolved now
* VERSION 3.1.1
* FIX – style sheet 404
* FIX – warning for undefined disable_heartbeat
* VERSION 3.1
* Video module now works with the Visual Builder.
* MOD – Added rel=0 on the video so no related videos show on end.
* Version 3.0
* Changed the code that defers the modules so that it works with the new Divi Visual Builder and WordPress 3.0. It now defers ALL the Divi images in one go.
* Version 2.3
* NEW ADDITION – Added a new module for you to defer Youtube videos
* MOD – updated code for all modules OVER version 3-0-74 to remove deprecicated code up to v 3.17.5
* MOD – Removed Defer Other Plugin Modules as not making it compatiable anymore for these.
* MOD/FIX – changed the code to not look for the background image to defer if it is not on the page.
* MOD – Changes CSS in admin to reflect our new colour. More will change in the near future.
* MOD – removed jQuery and some of the adminbar scripts from the Nitro Helper. YOU CANNOT DEFER Jquery so removed this.
* Version 2.2
* UPDATE – Completely rewritten the modules to update them to the latest improvements from DIVI
* NEW ADDITION – Disable heartbeat, heartbeats uses up CPU and can slow down the admin area of your WordPress website – disable this to stop the load.
* NEW ADDITION – Assign a class and specify this in the settings and this image wont be loaded on mobile. This way if you have mobile specific layouts you can disable the images that load on desktop and improve load time. You can find this at the bottom of other speed options.
* Version 2.1.4
* Improved defer images both background and normal!
* Version 2.1.3
* FIX: Error when installing on a multisite – it wont cause any issues now.
* Tidied up some of the text on the site and removed the Minification tab on Nitro Settings.
* Version 2.1.2
* Fixed issue with background images being deferred working with image deferal on same page.
* Changed the way the plugin removes the settings – when you deactivate the plugin now it will not remove the settings – only on uninstall!
* Version 2.1.1
* Fixed issue with plugin not showing on the plugins menu
* Version 2.1
* Updated code for defer images to be 100% compatiable with Divi 3.0.74 upwards (loads more changes added to the Divi Modules)
* Add an option on “Defer Divi Modules” tab – here you can select the version of Divi you are using – this will change the code that is used as the Divi Modules have changed in code
* We will automatically detect your version, however have given you the option to select pre or post 3.0.74
* FIX – Fixed woocommerce script cleaner as was causing issues on woocommerce pages
* REMOVAL – Removed defer woocommerce images for the time being – they have changed the way they use the images and we need to work on a solution.
* Version 2.0.1
* Fixed issues with some scripts not being executed to the head or footer if placed all in one file
* Version 2.0
* Improved the way the scripts are created and enqueued.
* Version 1.4.2
* Remove Divi Scripts unless you are using the builder on the page or post – in Other Speed Options Tab
* Version 1.4.1
* Minor bug fixes
* Version 1.4
* Disable Woocommerce scripts when you are not directly on a page that needs it. (speeds up other pages like your homepage) – in Other Speed Options Tab
* Remove Un-used WordPress code from header – in Other Speed Options Tab
* Version 1.3.9
* Before updating please update to latest Divi as a lot has changed with their recent releases.
* Keeping things fresh and tidy – updated code to be compatiable with latest updates from Divi.
* Code clean up.
* Version 1.3.8
* Improved the way scripts are added to the site for better compatibility with other plugins. If you had an issue with something when Nitro is enabled – this will solve that.
* Version 1.3.7
* Remove query strings from static resources – added to other speed options tab
* Disable Open Sans Font that gets added with WordPress and Monarch Plugin – added to other speed options tab
* Remove WordPress Emoji Code (js)
* Minor bug fixed
* Tested with WordPress Version 4.7.5
* Version 1.3.6
* Fixed bug with Taxonomy Featured Image Module
* Version 1.3.5
* Added compatibility with parallax and background image defer
* Version 1.3.3
* Defer background images now available. You can see a new tab called “defer background images”.
* Version 1.3.2
* Version 1.3.1
* Defer images added in editor (“add media” button) – if you have images added already you will need to re-add these as it outputs the code needed when adding an image.
* Visual changes to admin.
* Added embedded video tutorial in admin so you don’t have to click off onto Youtube.
* Version 1.3
* Changed way inline minification is done – fixed issues with sites showing white screen and not working.
* Changed admin label to Divi Engine for any future plugins to link to.
* Added dash icon to be Divi Engine Logo.
* Added a welcome panel (Divi Engine) – you can watch the video instructions there.
* Added a new tab “Defer Other Plugin Modules”.
* Moved Woocommerce deferring to the tab above.
* Added Deferring images on Divi/Extra Layout Injector plugin.
* Added Deferring images on Taxonomy Layout Injector plugin.
* Version 1.2.4
* Added defer images on WooCommerce product and archive pages.
* Added new tab called “Other Speed Options”.
* Added disable Google Fonts in Other Speed Options Tab.
* Fixed conflict with blurb and blog module.
* Version 1.2.3
* Added defer images on blog module.
* Added debugging for license activation issue on some sites.
* Bug fixes.
* Better compatibility for site minification.
* Version 1.2.1
* Fixed bug of images not showing on some sites.
* Version 1.2
* Minor bug fixes.
* Version 1.1
* Cleaned up files to make smaller package size.
* Leverage browser caching of js > by minifying and compressing your js.
* Minor bug fixes in including plugin scripts.
* Script caching for combined and minified scripts.
* Added code to remove settings from database on deletion of plugin.
Divi Nitro Changelog
/* CHANGELOG */