* Version 2.1 – 10/01/2020
* FIX – hover toggles would open up – conflict with our new tabs module. Fixed now.
* Version 2.0 – 08/01/2020
* NEW ADDITION – Added new module – “Mega Tabs”, this will give you the ability to have vertical tabs
* NEW ADDITION – added ability to open the menu via click instead of hover.
* NEW ADDITION – If using click, you can add a close icon
* NEW ADDITION – Added ability to fine tune the menu vertically, move it up and down.
* NEW ADDITION – Added ability to add an overlay behind the mega menus
* MOD – Added JS to adapt the width of the menu when changing browser width
* FIX – Fixed max width of the Mega Drop-down module
* Version 1.3.1 – 11/12/19
* MOD – Added the class “et-hover” for menu link when you are hovering over the mega menu item
* FIX – Error enqueuing css
* FIX – Extra compatibility
* Version 1.3 – 13/11/19
* COMPATIBILITY – Full Divi 4
* FIX – Fixed issue with breaking the visual builder.
* Version 1.2.9 – 11/11/19
* FIX – Custom button style was not working
* Version 1.2.8 – 08/11/19
* MOD – Compatibility with Divi 4 header and when it is fixed in particular
* FIX – Update check on multisite not checking properly
* Version 1.2.7 – 24/10/19
* MOD – added ability to change the distance of the triangle above the mega menu. if you leave it as 0 – we will change it automatically.
* FIX – Removed Select2 js in admin as was causing conflict
* FIX – CSS not rendering on some category pages
* Version 1.2.6 – 21/10/19
* FIX – HTML issue causing divi css to get messed up
* Version 1.2.5 – 21/10/19
* COMPATIBILITY – Better Divi 4 compatibility when using a custom footer
* Version 1.2.4 – 18/10/19
* COMPATIBILITY – Compatibility with Divi 4 custom headers – just select default instead of having to choose the type of menu
* COMPATIBILITY – Compatibility with Mhmm. Mighty Header & Menu Maker
* MOD – Added option to select Mhmm. Mighty Header & Menu Maker as your header of choice
* FIX – Fixed some errors
* FIX – Fixed css not minifying
* Version 1.2.3 – 08/10/19
* FIX – Fixed conflict with relative menu and Divi Mobile
* Version 1.2.2 – 07/10/19
* MOD – Added option to choose what type of header you are using, for example if you are using a full width module instead of the default Divi menu you can choose this so it works – Mega menu Settings > Header Style.
* FIX – Fixed issue with conflict with Divi Mobile
* FIX – Issue with mega menu being too high when having a centered menu
* Version 1.2.1 – 04/09/19
* FIX – code error
* Version 1.2 – 04/09/19
* NEW ADDITION – New module added – Mega Drop-down – this will add a specific menu to the mega menu and can drop down – more here: https://youtu.be/4EZlrLh261U
* MOD – Reordered code to be more efficient in development
* FIX – Fixed issue when top header was active, it would not go down enough on mobile
* FIX – Fixed issue on some cases slowing the builder down on VB
* Version 1.1.2 23/07/19
* MOD – Added ability to stop or allow click through on mobile
* Version 1.1.1 02/07/19
* FIX – Fixed issue with position of the mega menu on mobile
* FIX – Issue where if you have a mega menu but not added to your menu in appearance, it would cause the other menu items to not show
* Version 1.1
* MOD – Added ability to change where the mega menu appears – you can change it to be relative to the parent menu item and then fine tune it left and right
* New Addition – Added ability to add a triangle before the mega menu item
* Version 22.214.171.124
* FIX – JS conflict issues
* Version 126.96.36.199
* MOD – Added ability to choose if you want a click through or not. It is in Divi Mega Menu Settings called “Stop click through to parent menu items?”.
* FIX – Better JS delivery so visual builder is smoother.
* Version 188.8.131.52
* MOD – Modified JS so that it does not stop clicking through to the parent menu item
* Version 184.108.40.206
* FIX – Error with VB not working.
* Version 1.0.8
* MOD – Changed the way it outputs CSS and JS, it will minify all the scripts before to improve loading time.
* MOD – Changed code to avoid the menu jumping on initial load (where it adds the arrow in)
* FIX – Fixed issue where some modules do not show like the portfolio module.
* Version 220.127.116.11
* FIX – small JS error causing issues in FireFox
* Version 1.0.7
* FIX – Fixed issue where the menu would not open on tablet landscape
* Better checking for future updates
* Version 18.104.22.168
* FIX – Fixed visual builder not working on the Mega Menu’s
* Version 22.214.171.124
* NEW ADDITION – Added new feature to set the custom width of the mega menu
* FIX – fixed the issue where the custom css from the builder was not working on some modules. Make sure you have “do_action( ‘et_after_main_content’ );” in your footer.php file at the top
* Version 126.96.36.199
* MOD/FIX – Code change from the last update – some sites it caused the custom CSS to not work – it now will be fine!
* Version 1.0.6
* Version 1.0.5
* FIX – Fixed issue of mobile menu items not bein clickable that are not Mega Menu’s.
* FIX – Changed where the we position the mega menu from the right to look at #top-menu-nav instead of .et_menu_container – this will fix issues of padding but check after and before update to make sure it works.
* Version 1.0.4
* IMPORTANT – After updating, go to Divi > Theme options > Builder press “clear” next to the static CSS file generation.
* FIX – adding padding on top of the mega menu so that if you have a border on the primary menu, the hover still works.
* MODIFICATION – Changed HTML so that it is hidden from the initial load and doesn’t wait till CSS has loaded.
* MODIFICATION – Changed js so that the parent menu link is not changed to “#” on the desktop.
* NEW ADDITION – Added a new menu under Divi Engine called “Mega Menu Settings”, here we will house all the settings that are not related to each individual mega menu.
* NEW ADDITION – Added compatibility for a fixed mobile menu. To enable this, go to Divi Engine > Mega Menu Settings and check the box there.
* FIX – Fixed issue of the visual builder not working. We have had to change where we put the mega menu from the top of the website to the bottom – this way the visual builder looks for the page itself and not the mega menu. You may have a CSS issue if you are using Divi’s Static CSS File Generation. To fix, go to Divi theme options, to the Builder tab and click “clear” next to Static CSS File Generation. Please note that you cant see the mega menu in the visual builder because of conflict.
* Version 1.0.3
* FIX – Changed code to fix the alignment issue on iPhone.
* Version 1.0.2
* Changed the way to works out the heights
* Added box shadow under menu
* Version 0.4
* Modified to js file to change:
– Targeting only the menu items that you have added a css option to.
– Position of the menu relative to the right hand side
– Taken into consideration the wp admin menu bar when position the mega menu from the top
– Removed padding: 0 and margin: 0 from the mega menu, you change the size of the padding
– Added css to make the mega menu 100% from 980px screen wide and down
– Added js min file to load